Jane brought in her shredder as it was no longer shredding garden debris efficiently.
Alan and Mattia investigated the shredder to find that the motor was still working but that the blades had rusted up and corroded.
The blades could have been turned around to use the alternate side but the bolts were too rusty to change them.
Alan replaced the fuse and bulb on the lamp that Hazel brought in.
He fixed it in a matter of minutes to Hazel’s delight and appreciation.
Shirley helped Lee sew the hem on her curtains.
Mischa brought in an internet cable that Ziggy her rat had bitten through!
To repair it Mattia, rejoined the wires with solder and covered the join with heat shrink tubing.
Mischa shows off the end result!
Victoria replaced the metal buttons she didn’t like on her vintage Aran cardigan with some secondhand wooden buttons she had found in a charity shop.
The damaged lead of a hair dryer was inspected by Alan.
The damage on the wire was very close to the casing. So Alan took the mold apart, neatly soldered the wires together, covered the join with heat shrink tubing and concealed the repair in the body of the hairdryer.
A well loved Nutribullet had stopped working through a build up of liquid that had seeped between the casing. Mattia carefully took the processor apart, cleaned it, then meticulously put it back together.
The newly functioning processor, resulted in one happy healthy customer, who had cycled all the way from Hove to the repair cafe!